Saturday, August 15, 2009

God's Love and Grace Displayed in Our Labor

WELL.... I am not quite sure why I started this blog. I guess its for those of you who find me mildly interesting. What a strange thought. Isn't it absolutely fascinating that we as humans are so conceited and obsessive that we find our OWN race interesting? lol I think its God showing us how self centered we are. we really are interesting when it comes down to it though. I mean, we have natures that are drawn to sin but we deny ourselves our pleasures and the feeling of satisfying ourselves for ourselves to feel satisfied? that almost doesn't make sense if you look it so black and whitely. The one variable that hasn't yet been inserted into the position of x in this equation is God and what he can he do for us. Instead of falling victim to the lies of self gratification, God gives us the grace to serve him and find true happiness by his works. This by no means means that I believe in good works sealing our fate in heaven. They are not the ticket in, but merely the result or fruit of our love for God. After we begin to love God, we also begin to love serving Him and doing his labors.

What love! I cant think of anyone as good and wonderful as God when I think of this! I mean, what other "employer" of sorts actually wants to make sure his "employees" are happy doing what they're doing? Its absolutely incredible! I suppose thats why I find such joy in serving Him. Its remarkable what a great God I have the honor to serve. And with that, I end this post.

-T-Klop-

Leave any Comments about this post or to request what I rant about in the next post beneath. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment